PLC engineer 電氣工程師
Bachelor degree above. At least 3 years work experience in automatic equipment commissioning and maintenance field. Have deeply experience of automatic equipment’s programming debugging & maintenance. Have good skills on pneumatic, hydraulic and communication systems. Skill on AB/ Siemens PLC programming and equipment trouble shouting. Skills on reading, writing English and communication. Able to overtime.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support existing production equipment, including on-line trouble-shooting.
- Base on the production schedule to maintenance and improve the equipment electrical parts..
- Familiarize PLC program, solve the problem of equipment.
- Release PM and help to execute the plan. Provide the backup of equipment planning..
- Work with equipment vendors for coordination of equipment modifications and tooling requirements.
- Improve the efficiency of equipment, reduce the downtime
- Training and help the maintenance technician.
- Work closely with Manufacturing.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.